Regional Sales Manager - Midwest USA
Holder Tractors is currently seeking a highly motivated Regional Sales Manager for the Mid-West USA. The ideal candidate will be responsible for establishing and maintaining an effective Dealer Network through the Midwestern United States. They will also be responsible for providing market analysis, generating leads and closing sales.
- Manage and maintain an effective Dealer Network and Direct Sales in the Mid-West, USA.
- Develop sales directly within the market, and through motivating and supporting the dealer network.
- Promptly respond to sales enquiries and service clients on sales related matters.
- Develop new customers and dealers with assertive, management approach.
- Monitor and report on activities and provide relevant management information.
- Provide equipment: operation, sales, and marketing training to dealers and customers.
- Facilitate and assure the delivery of exceptional customer service.
- Plan and carry out direct marketing activities, as planned and budgeted.
- Conceive and develop ideas to market and sell product line.
- Develop and maintain computerized customer/prospect, and sales database (CRM).
- Carry out: market research, competitor research, customer surveys.
- Liaise with colleagues to aid business and organizational development.
- Liaise with customers to mitigate issues, assist with warranty claims.
- Assist and support internal and external marketing activities.
- Assist and support internal and external product development activities with a continuous improvement logic.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in heavy equipment sales with a proven track record.
- Strong organizational, project management and problem-solving skills. Strategic, resourceful, creative.
- Regular travel
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills in English
- Able to work and thrive in a fast-paced, deadline oriented environment
- Post-Secondary degree preferred
- Advanced knowledge of MS office
- Familiarity with CRM database software
Attractive and competitive remuneration package
Please submit resumes (with subject title - Name, RSM Midwest USA) to: email@example.com